- 2 HOUR GROUP PARK/BEACH TRAINING
- DAYLIGHT HELPLINE WITH ACCESS TO AN EXPERIENCED PROSPECTOR/DETECTORIST 7 DAYS A WEEK
The Equinox 600 is Minelab's most popular beach and park detector- and for good reason! It's new Multi IQ technology enables maximum depth, sensitivity and target ID stability in all ground types at all times!
It is extremely light weight and can be as simple as switch on and choose park, field or beach mode and away you go. Once you are confident enough though, there are a number of settings that can enable customization to your liking.
The Equinox 600 comes with wired headphones but is wireless headphone compatible meaning no cables to get tangled in and fully waterproof to 3m (user interface and coil) for beach and creek hunters. The Equinox 600 is very hard to beat price and performance wise so if your looking for a simple but powerful machine for beach, park and relic hunting this is the machine for you!
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency - True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- Waterproof Design - EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight - Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- Wireless Audio Compatible - Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 6 Custom Search Profiles - Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
- Park - Great for high-trash recreational areas, including most general detecting.
- Field - Ideal for detecting in historical fields for the widest range of target sizes.
- Beach - Optimised for all salty conditions – dry sand, wet sand, surf, underwater.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 600 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets. With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
Read more detailed information and reviews on the game-changing Multi-IQ technology on the Minelab Treasure Talk
- Wired Headphones
- USB Charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting Started Guide