The GPX 6000 is Minelab’s newest gold prospecting metal detector, arriving on the shelf in the first half of 2021. The GPX 6000 uses pulse induction technology perfect for those gold nuggets. Featuring a lightweight, well balanced, weatherproof design, different coil options, wireless headphone capability and quick release LI-ION rechargeable batteries.
This gold nugget hunting machine introduces us to the newest technological advance by Minelab - Geo-Sense-PITM It analyzes and responds to ground signals with great clarity and precision. You can detect difficult environments once thought undetectable. Geo-Sense-PITM technology rapidly suppresses unwanted signals via three overlapping feedback systems for superfast detection of all gold pieces.
The GPX 6000 will have three search coils available on release, an 11" round mono, a 17" elliptical mono, and a 14" round DD coil. The coils are not compatible with other GPX coils, having an entirely different connector. The Australian model will include the 11" mono and 14" DD coils, and a single battery. Mains and DC charging adapters are included, as well as the new Minelab ML 100 wireless headphones.
MINELAB GPX 6000 FEATURES
- POWERED BY Geo-Sense-PITM - Geo-Sense-PITM technology quickly and precisely analyzes gold signals buried in the ground, so you'll be able to ear all gold pieces clearly and accurately.
- FIND ALL GOLD - Built by the world leader in metal detection technology, Minelab's GPX 6000TM is the fastest, lightest and simplest way to find all types of gold in one machine - from tiny pieces of gold to that elusive 'retirement' nugget.
- EASY EXPERT - With automatic features and an easy-to-use interface, you'll be an expert at finding gold from the moment you turn on your GPX 6000TM. Because Automatic Ground Balance continuously adapts to changing soil conditions as you swing your detector over the ground, there's no need to adjust any settings. Finding gold has never been easier.
- LIGHTER SWING - The GPX 6000TM weighs only 2.1 kg (4.6 lbs) with the 11" mono coil and 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs) with the 14" DD coil. The GPX 6000TM features light carbon fiber shafts, streamlined control box, and signature U-FlexTM armrest - detect longer and feel comfortable doing it. With a Li-Ion quick-release rechargeable battery supplied, you can detect for up to 8 hours on a single charge.
- BUILT TO LAST - Tested in the harsh environments of the Australian outback, the GPX 6000TM can withstand extreme heat and heavy rains. A 3 year warranty is included, backed by Minelab's global support.
- CHOICE OF COILS - The GPX 6000TM includes a versatile 11" Monoloop coil for tight spaces and pinpointing tiny gold pieces, and a large 14" Double-D coil to detect gold accurately even in salty environments (both coils waterproof to 1 m / 3.3').
- LOUD AND CLEAR AUDIO - Whether listening to the 'loud and clear' external speaker or the supplied wireless Bluetooth headphones, you'll never miss out on the sound of gold with the GPX 6000TM.
MINELAB GPX 6000 SPECIFICATIONS
- Search Modes / Ground Type - Difficult (Default) / Normal
- Double-D Modes - EMI Cancel (Default) / Conductive Ground Cancel
- Ground Balance - Auto / Manual (Quick-Trak)
- Noise Cancel - Auto
- Sensitivity - Manual (Levels 1-10) / Auto (Level 11) /Auto+ (Level 12)
- Threshold Tone - On / Off
- Volume - 5 Levels
- Length Extended - 145 cm / 57 inches
- Length Collapsed - 76 cm / 30 inches
- Weight - 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs (with 11" mono coil)
- Display - Monochrome LCD with Backlight (Low, Med, High, Off)
- Audio Output - In-built Speaker / Wired 3.5mm (1/8") Headphone Jack
- Wireless - Bluetooth aptX Low Latency
- Supplied Headphones - ML 100 Wireless Headphone
- Supplied Battery - Quick Release Li-Ion Battery, 5833 mAH
- Chargers - AC Mains Charger & 12V Battery Clip Cable Included
- Battery Runtime - Approximately 8 Hours
- Supplied Search Coils - GPX 11 11" Round Mono & GPX 14 14" Round DD
- Optional Search Coils - GPX 17 17" Elliptical Mono
- Waterproof - Coils Submersible to 1 meter / 3.3 feet and Detector Splash / Rain Proof
- Key Technologies - Geo-Sense PITM / Bluetooth / aptX Low Latency
Minelab’s GPX 6000 features three coil options:
GPX11 11" monoloop coil for versatile gold hunting
GPX14 14" Double-D coil to detect gold accurately even in salty environments
GPX17 17" elliptical coil, to find large gold nuggets at greater depth
All coils are waterproof to 1 meter (3 feet).