BOUNTY HUNTER LONE STAR PRO
The Lone Star Pro metal detector is the first model in the Pro series from Bounty Hunter. The Lone Star Pro is an intermediate level metal detector that features graphic target depth indicator, sensitivity bar graph, multiple notching system and more.
It will detect coin-sized targets up to 8” (20cm) deep; while larger objects can be found much deeper. This model is ideal for coin shooting, relic hunting and general purpose metal detecting.
Standard Bounty Hunter design features include a built-in speaker, adjustable aluminium stem with ergonomic s-rod handle, padded armrest and comfortable handgrip. This strong, lightweight machine will let you comfortably treasure hunt for hours at the beach, park or in the bush.
- LCD display and touchpad controls
- Digital depth indicator – know how deep you have to dig to reach your target
- Adjustable sensitivity for maximum detection depth
- 1 search mode and discrimination mode
- 9 target-ID category icons
- Discrimination by category and 3 audio feedback tones with pitch proportional to signal strength
- Pre-set ground balance to minimise the effects of minerals in the ground
- Overload alarm system
- 8” (20cm) concentric, open waterproof search coil with interchangeable coil system
- Visual battery life and low battery indicators – know how much treasure hunting time you have left and get alerted when power is low
- Frequency 7.69 kHz
- Powered by 1 x 9V alkaline battery
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gold Diggers Metal Detectors users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review