For outdoorsmen who want access to their electronics and tools while keeping them secure, T-REIGN’s line of retractable gear tethers and cases offers a means to keep important items at hand while avoiding drops, loss or breakage. Instead of having necessities buried in a backpack or at the bottom of a lake, T-REIGN’s retractable products secure your gear.
Every retractable gear tether is designed and assembled in our factory in California. With 65 years of experience manufacturing retractors, T-REIGN's quality is unmatched.
Whatever calls you to the wild -- hiking, fishing, biking or camping -- T-REIGN's line of retractable gear tethers will ensure your most important tools are safely by your side. Our gear tethers have a durable and waterproof polycarbonate case, a smooth Kevlar® cord for extension, and a universal gear attachment.
- Tough 36" Kevlar cord for a quiet, smooth extension
- 15 ounces of retraction force
- Color: green
- 2.5" wide
- The XD model has a lock that takes tension off the tether, allowing the cord to remain extended
- Rugged polycarbonate case
- Weather-proof materials safe to use in any environment
- Proudly Made in the USA by the company that invented the personal retractor in 1948
- Rigorously tested and protected by the T-REIGN Lifetime Service Plan
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gold Diggers Metal Detectors users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.